Neural Mix with TIDAL Question

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:
What do I need to do in order to activate my NEURA MIX on my DJ PRO. Did subscribed already to tidal di extension

Neural Mix will only work on devices that are capable of the processing involved.

As you have not given details of which device/OS/hardware/controller you have, then I have to guess that your device is not capable.

Hi @Norman_Tinio,

1. As requested in the topic template, please share the full details about your setup.
  2. Do you have an active paid subscription for djay Pro in addition to your TIDAL DJ extension subscription?
  3. Please navigate to the djay Settings>Advanced>NEURAL MIX and share a screenshot of your Quality setting.
  4. When you say Neural Mix is not working, can you please share more details about this? Are you getting an error message?

Thanks!

1. List item

This is the screenshot. I subscribed already to DJ extension but still cannot access this feature. Do I need to do something else? Thanks

Can you show screen shot of your tidal account. Will look something like this

Hi @Norman_Tinio, thanks for the screenshot. As requested above, please provide details about your setup. Note that you need to be running djay 5.1.5 or higher for Neural Mix to work with TIDAL.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Thanks!