New Bug in 3.8.3 No playhead marker and can't scrub/scratch on the mini decks in 2 deck mode.

So I just updated to 3.8.3…

In two deck mode I no longer get the rotating white playhead marker on the minidecks, and I can’t scratch/scrub on the decks using the iPad screen anymore.

Classic mode decks look and seems to behave ok, but 2 deck mode is broken.

iPad Pro M1, Reloop Mixtour.

This is terrible, and how did this pass QA? What is up?

Yup same here. My app updated on the iPad overnight and now the turntables in ‘2 decks’ mode don’t spin round and I’m unable to scratch/fast scrobble through tracks.
Got a set tonight and this is going to be a complete mare as I use the spinning turntable to quickly identify which deck is playing.

Hi guys, Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention. You’re absolutely right about this bug since the 3.8.3 update, and I’ve informed our Development Team about the issue. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have any updates.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Yes yes thank you guys. I’m having same problem let’s see how long it takes to FIX???

Hi All,

This issue is now fixed in the latest update of djay Pro AI on iOS (3.8.4). Please update your app when you get a chance, and things should work as expected again.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Have a great day! :musical_note:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.