New DJ Software for Studio DJ beatmixing

Hi Algoriddim
I will be very cool if Algoriddim make a DJ Software for Studio DJ beatmixing where DJs could beatmixing 12-inch records. In the DJ beatmixing workspace, the user should easily find tracks that match by KEY, BPM and Energy for the perfect beatmixing. Feature like music separation where the user can split the audio into pieces with help of AI. Please make a creative workspace with timeline for DJs that will made perfect DJ Mix.

Here is how the DJ workspace could look like:

• One Timeline

• Two or more Tracks (importing Music number to Track)

• Adjusting of tempo (BPM) and Keys

• Auto match of Music Numbers (BPM, Key and energy)

• Music browser with BPM, Key and energy

• Waveforms, Cuepoints, beat (In the Track)

• Mixer - Volume points that Can be edited

• AI Music seperation In Tracks

1 Like

Djay Pro = Live DJs
Djay Pro with timeline = Studio DJs

Djay Pro as a DAW! Maybe is also was an idea to record a live DJ set in Djay Pro and have the possibility to edit the DJ set afterwards.

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed suggestion. The thread was forwarded and we are happy that you shared the request with us. It would be nice if other users can share their thoughts on the topic as well or use the voting feature to share their demands.

Please comments and vote

It certainly would be a GREAT addition!

I would love to see this. Especially if it was all one program/app. Djay Pro + Neural Mix Pro + DAW

Me too:-)

Yes, my point is all in one program Djay Pro + Neural Mix Pro + DAW

Please wote so we see this product on the market

Thank you for the support.

Please wote

Please support this idea of a new DJ product. More support more likely is it that is gonna be a reality.

I’d pretty much like it, but the weird limiting voting system on this forum does not allow it!

I’d make most use of it in a manner that lets me create edits of tracks that I can then play instead of the original version. Say I want to copy a loop from the middle of the song to the beginning for an intro and then skip over the 2nd verse. Would be awesome if you could do that right inside of djay!

Yes, a new DJ workspace for creativity. Take part of a Track and do with it what you want. No limits for creativity:-)

Basically it is just a view. Instead of turntables does the program have a timeline with tracks. Must of the other features is the same that Djay Pro have today. A view for live DJ and a new view for studio DJs.

I really hope to see this program/feature on the market

I think already we are close to what I am asking for. It is almost like Neural Mix Pro with more tracks in the timeline and volume points (=the mixer).

It could be so great BUT if nothing happen soon I will go back to Logic Pro. Then I will try to contact Apple and give my idea to them.

Create DJ mixes with Smart Tempo

Feedback
https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html