New Hardware Support List 2023

I thought it would be helpful to create a list of all new hardware released in the last 12 months or so that we’d like to see supported by djay Pro AI. I realize there are existing individual threads for most of these, but I feel like having a complete list in one spot would be useful. I’ve organized these by brand in the same order as shown on Algoriddim’s hardware page so they are not in order of priority. Please let me know if I missed anything.

1. Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10
  2. Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV5
  3. Pioneer DJ OPUS-QUAD
  4. Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3
  5. Pioneer DJ DJM-A9
  6. Numark Mixstream Pro Go
  7. Numark Mixstream Pro
  8. Numark Mixstream Pro +
  9. RANE Four
  10. Denon DJ SC Live 4
  11. Denon DJ SC Live 2
  12. Denon DJ Prime 4 +
  13. Native Instruments Traktor X1 MK3
  14. Hercules DJCONTROL INPULSE T7
13 Likes

Here’s the link to the current Algoriddim hardware support list:

2 Likes

I too am waiting for them to add support and mapping for my new Rev5

I like many others who don’t comment are awaiting native support for the Rane Four controller. I think if they get 90% of the features to natively work with the Rane Four it will be one of the best, if not the best controller for DJPro AI. Still waiting, in the mean time using my controller with Serato for the time being while I wait for the DJPro support. I would think that Algoriddim DJPro support could manage our expectations on what is in the works and the probability to market like most software companies do with their customer base. It been crickets … a link to the currently supported devices is placed in response to a comment. This almost seems like no support.

Since Serato and Recordbox are owned by the same company you would think DJPro would be more forth coming with their loyal customers. Their niche for better beat grid, stems, and the AI portion of DJPro may be under attack. I’m a loyal DJPro advocate but I also like to feel like a company is listening and working on a solution. I’m waiting to see how it pans out. Of course, all of us can get one of the supported controllers but then we wouldn’t be using one of the best. The Rane Four with Serato is crazy the way I can on the fly mix four tracks and individual stems in and out with echo and decreased volume automatically and flawlessly at the touch of a button. I prefer and wish to use DJPro instead though. Still waiting for Rane Four Support, Ciao!

2 Likes

The main thing when waiting support for hardware is the differences between different platforms.

If a hardware requires additional driver to install for macOS or for Windows, such compatibility is done by the hardware vendor, not Algoriddim.

If there is a need for hardware to be supported by iOS, the hardware vendor needs to make the device to be class compliant.

Yes, it would be nice to have all devices supported by hardware vendor for iOS, macOS, windows, android, but those things are business decisions for them. If no support, then Algoriddim just waits, and might request support, while we dj’s are waiting as well. So yes, it might take for ever to convince hw vendor to add additional support for additional platforms like iOS.

So, if I want to use specific hardware, I pick those which are supported by djpro. That means, that yes, I’m not going to get iPad rather I need to upgrade my macbook.

Or maybe I will get “small setup” with iPad, but with a controller which is officially supported by djpro.

2 Likes

Rev5!!! Can‘t wait :smiley:

+1 for Opus Quad ! He can hope for this in 2024 ? spring ?

+1 for Hercules T7 controller.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.