New Layout for the beatpad!

Please algoriddim change the screen setup for djay 2 on a beatpad!
what I am missing so much is the possibility to see which fx I got selected. I always need to have the Fx tab open on both decks just to see which fx I got selected, but I don’t need the controls (got them on the beatpad) blocking half the waveform. I wish to see somewhere SMALL which Fx is selected.

Please ad this Warren, it would make djay on the Beatpad even smoother!

And include a loop counter while your at it.

I have not checked if it changed in 2.7.7

Can you check, mattias?

This looks fantastic!

No it hasn’t … :frowning:

Hey, you Guss Finale did it!!!
Thanks for the new layout! Gotta get used to it though… But I like it.

Unfortunately I need to report a little bug already.
The fx selection started to act weird after a while. You couldn’t see what fx you had selected on one track. Whatever I did I couldn’t get to appear again. The only way to see what I had selected was to tap on the display and have the selection menu pop up. I couldn’t restart as I was in the middle of performing…

I hope you can fix this little bug, because otherwise you did a fantastic job with djay!

Hey, you guys Finally did it!!!
Thanks for the new layout! Gotta get used to it though… But I like it.

Unfortunately I need to report a little bug already.

The fx selection started to act weird after a while. You couldn’t see what fx you had selected on the left track. Whatever I did I couldn’t get to appear again. The only way to see what I had selected was to tap on the display and have the selection menu pop up. I couldn’t restart as I was in the middle of performing…

I hope you can fix this little bug, because otherwise you did a fantastic job with djay!

Admin pls delete double post

To the programming guys…

Any plans to make this view available to Numark devices? I currently use this app on my iPad with the Numark Mixtrack Pro II.

I think it would make an already great app even better.

:slight_smile:

Yes it’s a great, great improvemen!. I can also verify the bug in displaying the name of the effect, it sometimes dissapear totally, but i’m sure they’ll fix it