New Version of Djay Pro Supporting Rane Performer Screens

Just saw videos of the new version of Djay Pro with support for screens on the Rane Perfomer. That is a really nice job by the team. Only wishing this will be possible with other equipment like the s11 and others but I doubt that will happen. Anyways good job :clap:t5:.

2 Likes

I think itโ€™s because the manufacturer needs also to do a firmware update. InMusic seem more keen to work with Algoriddim than say Pioneer DJ or what ever they called now.

1 Like

@Dysfunk_DJ . Makes a lot of sense . The current business model of pioneer dj is to try and eliminate as much competition as possible whilst slapping heavy subscription prices on their software. Thank Goodness for the emergence of other software companies who have made life a bit easier for us as djs . Maybe itโ€™s time I thought about making a switch to rane then . :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Zigla. Please note that the hardware manufacturer needs to unlock access to their screens before we can add support for them in djay. We have reached out to the manufacturers requesting this, but it will help to expedite the process if djay users could also contact the manufacturers and express their interest in having screens unlocked for Algoriddim djay. Every voice helps. Thanks for your support!

3 Likes

This was something I was not aware of. Iโ€™ll need to get back on the Denon website and request the SC6000(m) for compatibility. Two of those with DJay Pro is my dream set up.

3 Likes