No audio on recorded music video mix after latest version 4.09 Sept 19th 2022

Hi, I’m experiencing audio issues when recording a music video mix. This started after the latest version update 4.09. No audio during playback. I reinstalled app on different iPads and .Mac and had the same results.
Video audio can be recorded and playback without issues when recorded with the audio tab.
Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Using - iPad Pro IOS 15.7

I’m having the same issue. This bug was introduced in your last build/deployment. I use this feature a lot, so hopefully this will get fixed soon.

Thank you for sharing that you are also experiencing similar issues. As you mentioned, hope they fix this bug soon as I also use the video mixing constantly.

ALGORIDDIM TEAM PLEASE HELP!!

UPDATE FROM ALGORIDDIM SUPPORT TEAM

Mario (Algoriddim Support)

Oct 9, 2022, 18:03 GMT+3

Hello,

Thank you for writing to the Algoriddim Support Team. Sorry to hear about what happened while playing a recorded video on djay. I’ll be happy to help!

I carefully looked into this and received some useful information I was given directly by our awesome Dev Team on the topic: the issue you described - characterized by possibly missing audio when recording a video on the djay app - should have been fixed in the djay update 4.0.10.
In light of this information, please make sure your djay app is updated to the latest version. This should do the trick and resolve the issue.

I hope you will find this useful. If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. I’m happy to help. Otherwise, have a great day!

Sincerely,

Mario
Algoriddim Support

1 Like

My pleasure. Looks like it’s fixed now. Glad you posted as well! =D

Hi everyone, as noted above this was fixed in version 4.0.10. :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.