Not a fan of 5.0. How do I bring back the queue window next to suggested?

I’ve been using DJAY Pro on my MacBook with my RX2 for a couple years now and I absolutely loved it! Now on the new update there’s only one window that you can have on the bottom left and you have to toggle through all the different windows. I used to love having my queue of songs that I was going to play next as well as the suggested window right next to each other, and I could just drag tracks from the suggested into the queue and rearrange the queue for auto mix. Is there anyway to bring that back so I can have those two windows next to each other again?

2 Likes

Hi @jasonsyn, please don’t forget when making new topics to answer the questions in our preloaded template.

This helps all of our community moderators provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency.

• Device model:
  • Version of operating system:
  • Version of djay:
  • Hardware/controllers used:

Please also share some screenshots to help more clearly explain what you’ve described. Thanks!

OK, no problem, I thought I did in the context of the post.
Device model: MacBook pro M1 and i7
OS: it doesn’t matter because it’s a software issue, but I have Sonoma on one laptop and Monterey on the other
Version of Djay: 5.0
Controller: RX2

I used to be able to have the Automix window open up next to the matching song window and I could just drag songs into the automix window and use that as a playlist during my gigs. Now I can only have one or the other open.