not loading music from streaming service

i just bought a new laptop, dell g15, downloaded my purchased app. installed. signed into my tidal. all my playlist and songs show when i load them to the deck i get the spinning circle track never starts up. does for all music and also does the same thing for my sound cloud. i am using version1.0.27708.0.

Hi @Espann, Sorry to hear about the music loading issue you’ve encountered.

As it would be really helpful to understand your individual setup in more detail, could you please submit a request ticket here so our Support Team can gather additional information and provide 1:1 support for you? Please reference this Community Topic thread in your request.

Same problem. Deck loading is possible but tgen it loads and loads…
Need some fast help for my gig.

Thanks so far

Hi @Dom_Smith,

Sorry to hear you’ve run into this issue. As troubleshooting this particular problem usually comes down to the individual setup you’re using, as stated above, could you please submit a request ticket here so our Support Team can gather additional information and provide 1:1 support for you? Please reference this Community Topic thread in your request.

Thanks for your assistance in troubleshooting this!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.