Not looking too good so far.

Hi, I’ve returned to see what’s changed after 9 years.
Most of us have moved on to streaming music especially after Apple deleted our music libraries.
I went Itunes, Spotify, Youtube and just today, because Djay doesn’t use YouTube music, Tidal.

I have a playlist in mind, I particularly like and some of the tracks I wanted to ‘crop’ out the annoying end or snip parts I do like and get creative.

After £6.99 for my 2nd trial. (interestingly the system remembers my free trial 9 years ago). I see that I can’t record (edit the tracks I came here to do).

Can anyone advise if this is possible here or elsewhere legally?

It seems we’re losing autonomy of personal music these days.

Hi @Civvy,

Please note that it is not possible to record a mix while using tracks from streaming services due to licensing agreements. Recording a mix disables access to streaming service music, and using the streaming services in djay disables the mix recorder.

We apologize for the inconveniences this might’ve caused you.

However, we appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. I’ll pass it along to our development team for future consideration. Your feedback helps us ensure that future developments are aligned with the wishes of our customers. I’ll keep you posted with any updates.

1 Like

As this is not highlighted prior to purchase.
Can I have a refund please?
I have no further use for this software.

I’m sorry to hear that you want to refund your purchase, but we sincerely appreciate you giving djay a try.

Since all sales/payments on the App Store are processed by Apple directly, refunds must also be issued by Apple. Please contact Apple Support to request a refund for your purchase.

In addition, you can cancel your subscription at any time through the Settings app on your iOS device:

1. On your iOS device go to the Settings app > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
  4. Tap the djay subscription.
  5. Use the options to manage your subscription.

If you have any problems performing the steps described above, you can also manage your subscription within iTunes for Mac / PC. Please follow this link.

Please note: You will continue to have access to djay Pro until the end of your subscription cycle or trial period. Then it’s up to you if you would like to continue using the FREE version of djay or you can resubscribe at any time.

I hope you can find your way back to djay someday, and please let me know if there is any way we can improve our app to make it better!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.