Numark Idjay pro to ipad pro

Guys what’s the best way to connect my iPad pro to the Idjay pro. I have the model that has the 30 pin connector?

I’ve tried a 30 pin to usb c adapter and the software doesn’t find a midi device.

The Pic below shows the current connection with my old ipad.

Unfortunately for some stupid reason, the iDjay Pro is no longer compatible with Algoriddim Dj, it used to be (and still is) compatible with Djay 2, unfortunately that app is no longer available in the App Store.

Ridiculous considering the iDjay Pro was specifically designed for Algoriddim…

I still have mine which is connected to my old iPad running the Djay 2 software but I only use it as a back up since it isn’t compatible with Djay Pro…
My Ran One is what I use now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I will continue to use it with my old ipad. I purchased my iPad pro in preparation for the Mixon 8. I’ve already pre-ordered.

Hi @Wonbedj,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

As @maurizio_T mentioned - the iDJ Pro is not natively supported in the latest version of djay for iOS but I will pass this along to our dev team for further review.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Thanks Nat, I mean hopefully it can as it was designed specifically to work only with Algoriddim, and worked well with Djay 2…
Otherwise its just becomes a paperweight…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.