Numark mix track platinum fx won’t connect using 8th gen I pad

Been using my platinum fx controller suddenly stop connecting to djay pro ai app after replacing lightning to usb3 adapter still nothing is anyone else experiencing this problem when using I pad midi

Hi @Alan_Bezzie,

Welcome to the Algoriddim Community Forums. Thanks for reaching out about this. So we can take a closer look, could you please tell us the following:

1. Which OS version is running on your device?
  2. Which djay version are you using? (Please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  3. Do you currently have an active PRO subscription to djay Pro AI? Please note that a PRO subscription is required to use this particular controller.
  4. Has the controller ever worked as expected when you’ve connected it to your iPad? You said it stopped suddenly - was this after an update to either the app or the OS version on your iPad?

In general, we suggest connecting the controller to your iOS device following these steps:

1. Connect the Lightning or USB-Adapter to your iOS device
  2. Power the adapter through its designated power connector [ 12W ]
  3. Connect the controller to the adapter to guarantee perfect communication
  4. Start djay for iOS

Thanks in advance for the additional information.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.