Been using my platinum fx controller suddenly stop connecting to djay pro ai app after replacing lightning to usb3 adapter still nothing is anyone else experiencing this problem when using I pad midi
Welcome to the Algoriddim Community Forums. Thanks for reaching out about this. So we can take a closer look, could you please tell us the following:
- Which OS version is running on your device?
- Which djay version are you using? (Please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
- Do you currently have an active PRO subscription to djay Pro AI? Please note that a PRO subscription is required to use this particular controller.
- Has the controller ever worked as expected when you’ve connected it to your iPad? You said it stopped suddenly - was this after an update to either the app or the OS version on your iPad?
In general, we suggest connecting the controller to your iOS device following these steps:
- Connect the Lightning or USB-Adapter to your iOS device
- Power the adapter through its designated power connector [ 12W ]
- Connect the controller to the adapter to guarantee perfect communication
- Start djay for iOS
Thanks in advance for the additional information.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.