Numark MixTrack Platinum FX - Mapping for DJ Pro on Windows?

We’ll let you guys know as soon as it is. We apologize for the inconveniences this might have caused you. We kindly ask for your patience. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Still waiting on it. Please make me/us happy :blush:

Also waiting. It seems Djay Pro app for windows is falling behind significantly as compared to the MAC OS app. At this point I would just be happy to be able to use my mixtrack platinum FX with my windows machine natively… Hopefully I can figure out a work around with the midi mapping…(SAD FACE)

1 Like

Any update on this? I really need Djay Pro for Windows to work with the Mixtrack Platinum FX. If not, has anybody found out a way to properly MIDI map the controller? I have tried but not all functions work like in Serato or Virtual DJ. The displays on the jog wheels don’t work either.
Please add support for this,
Jack

Any update? This is shocking customer support. Starting to regret buying Djay Pro in the first place.

2 Likes

Okay i think we have to switch to a competitor here is no interest in us. :man_shrugging:t2:

I found out that there is a mapping for Traktor and for Mixxx or we need to invest some money in Serato.

Edit: mapping in Mixxx works fine :grin:

2 Likes

Will it ever happen that there will be a mapping available? What a disappointment. I have used the software with the iPad for years. Now I bought a new computer, a new controller and even invested in the WIndows Pro- Version but all it does is some light show on the controller. Will you ever do something?

This is the built-in Midi mapping I get when plugging in my Numark Mixtrack Pro FX into djay Pro AI for Mac. Notice that the mapping is added for 4 decks eventhough the Pro FX only supports 2. Not sure if this is of any help.

1 Like

Thanks, this helps. I can use the Platinum FX, only the lights and displays do not work. Which makes me wonder, how hard can it be to add the Platinum? I will try with someone who has Pro AI for Mac and connect my Platinum to get the mapping. If this works I suspect it to be a marketing sheme. If algoriddim does not add the mapping, before they release DJ Pro AI for Windows, then I understand exactly what they are trying to do here. Sadly I will not get Djay Pro AI because I mostly moved to MIXXX which is a great software with a great community and supports the Mixtrack Platinum FX

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting this, but I’m happy to report that this has been addressed in the recent djay Pro Windows release. Thanks for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.