Numark MixTrack Platinum FX - Mapping for DJ Pro on Windows?

Hello,
I 've bought DJ Pro for Windows and also the Numark MixTrack Platinum FX.
The manual midimappping failed. The DJ Controller flashes all the time and the BPM indicator on the controller does not match. Does anyone have a solution for this?
I would be happy if a suitable setup is created for this controller, otherwise I can’t really use the software.

I would appreciate a quick feedback.

Best regards,

Rocky

1 Like

Hi @Rocky,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our community!

I forwarded the request for a midi mapping for djay Pro Windows and it would be great if other users can share their votes on the topic.

2 Likes

Hi @Lukas_E,

Thank you for your quick feedback.
From experience, how long will it take to get feedback on whether the controller will be added?
And if so, how long will it take approximately (update)?

Sorry and many Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Rocky

1 Like

In general we can exactly say how long this will take, but I will push the topic again and we will let you know right away if there are news.

1 Like

Hi Lukas_E,
I am really interested also. I still waiting a native compatibility with Windows.

1 Like

Hi i just bought this numark Controller and now i see that it is not natively supported by djay pro for Windows.
Do you think this could be sometime?
To map the midi Controller by my own is quite really difficult.
Please help!

2 Likes

God evening.
I would love to know if there is any news, regarding this topic, since for several months we have been waiting for a native compatibility for Windows 10. It would be helpful to know if we can fully enjoy this year if possible. My sincerest thanks for your help.

Best Regards.
Kriger

1 Like

Hi guys,

The Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX is still not supported on djay PRO for Windows. We apologize for the inconveniences this might have caused you.

We kindly ask for your patience while we work on adding this device to our list of supported gear. We’ll personally let you guys know as soon as this device is supported on djay PRO for Windows 10.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,G

3 Likes

Is there any update on this?

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve just received my first ever controller (at 40, midlife crisis much?!) but I’ve got an issue. I have no idea how to map it to the software, and it’s not officially supported.

Are there any unofficial mapping files I can import just to get me going, for the window 10 app?

1 Like

Hi @RichieLegend,

This device is not yet supported on djay PRO for Windows. However, I’d like to point out that you can map any MIDI controller yourself using our MIDI-Learn feature.
How to do this? You can find a full description here for Windows. djay Pro makes this a really straightforward process. You can have a look at a full updated list of all our natively supported Controllers here.

We’ll let you guys know as soon as this device gets added to the Windows app.

Cheers, G

1 Like

Hello Algorithm staff, Happy holly days!!! I have Mixtrack Platinum FX controller and djay Pro on windows 10 as my software of choice,
I need help for mapping properly, I’ve waited for more than a year to see if you guys have made it work together.

Will this controller be natively supported by djay Pro for windows like all the other Mixtrack-controllers from Numark, in the future?

Sincerly Djay pro rocks

Hello Djay Team and others
I just got myself a numark Mixtrack Platinum Fx. My first ever DJ Hardware. I really like it. So I wanna know if you want to make a native support for this Numark on Windows. I tried to do the MIDI mapping myself, but it didn’t worked. I really like your software, a friend of mine showed it to me. And I would really love you to make a native support for the Platinum Fx. I saw you already made it for Mac but not for Windows.
If others see this who have the same Mixtrack, I would really appreciate if you could send me the mapping so I can use it.
Thanks for your help.

3 Likes

Hi @Bombe,

Thanks for your request. I’ve moved your post to this already existing topic thread to keep things tidy on our Community. Please read through the thread, and let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hi, i have a numark platunum fx with pcdj dex3. The scratch/jog wheel function isn’t working, along with a few other buttons. Got latest version of dex and it’s recognising the unit. Works fine on serrato. Any ideas ?

2 Likes

Hello the team!

Do you have any news about the midi settings update to use the software on windows ?

I really like your software and I am really disappointed that I cannot use it with my hardware … Hope the update will be released soon !

Thank you for your work !

1 Like

Hi. I moved time ago to Serato DJ Software for Windows. I was waiting 5 months. But if we don’t have a MAC, we must fine other solution. We send a request for make native support for Windows, but we recibe the same answer every time.

1 Like

Wird echt langsam Zeit das Mapping zu erstellen

Hello, having same problem, it used to work with my Ipad that I sold, but it doesn’t work with Windows! I did a manual mapping that it seemed to work, but the mixing table enters demo mode flashing leds all over. Please urge to make this device ready for Djay pro Windows since is ready for Ipad, makes no sense.

1 Like

Hi,
Any update on this? I used Djay Pro on my old DDJ-200 and it it by far my favourite DJ software. I have had my new Mixtrack Platinum FX for about 3 months now and still can’t get manual MIDI mapping to work properly. The only software that works is Serato, so if you can’t make the controller supported soon, you’ll be losing a customer. Anyways, could you give another update on this please?
Thanks.

1 Like