Numark MixTrack Platinum FX - Mapping for DJ Pro on Windows?

Hello,
I 've bought DJ Pro for Windows and also the Numark MixTrack Platinum FX.
The manual midimappping failed. The DJ Controller flashes all the time and the BPM indicator on the controller does not match. Does anyone have a solution for this?
I would be happy if a suitable setup is created for this controller, otherwise I can’t really use the software.

I would appreciate a quick feedback.

Best regards,

Rocky

Hi @Rocky,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our community!

I forwarded the request for a midi mapping for djay Pro Windows and it would be great if other users can share their votes on the topic.

1 Like

Hi @Lukas_E,

Thank you for your quick feedback.
From experience, how long will it take to get feedback on whether the controller will be added?
And if so, how long will it take approximately (update)?

Sorry and many Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Rocky

In general we can exactly say how long this will take, but I will push the topic again and we will let you know right away if there are news.

Hi Lukas_E,
I am really interested also. I still waiting a native compatibility with Windows.

Hi i just bought this numark Controller and now i see that it is not natively supported by djay pro for Windows.
Do you think this could be sometime?
To map the midi Controller by my own is quite really difficult.
Please help!

God evening.
I would love to know if there is any news, regarding this topic, since for several months we have been waiting for a native compatibility for Windows 10. It would be helpful to know if we can fully enjoy this year if possible. My sincerest thanks for your help.

Best Regards.
Kriger

Hi guys,

The Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX is still not supported on djay PRO for Windows. We apologize for the inconveniences this might have caused you.

We kindly ask for your patience while we work on adding this device to our list of supported gear. We’ll personally let you guys know as soon as this device is supported on djay PRO for Windows 10.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,G

1 Like

Is there any update on this?

Hi, I’ve just received my first ever controller (at 40, midlife crisis much?!) but I’ve got an issue. I have no idea how to map it to the software, and it’s not officially supported.

Are there any unofficial mapping files I can import just to get me going, for the window 10 app?

Hi @RichieLegend,

This device is not yet supported on djay PRO for Windows. However, I’d like to point out that you can map any MIDI controller yourself using our MIDI-Learn feature.
How to do this? You can find a full description here for Windows. djay Pro makes this a really straightforward process. You can have a look at a full updated list of all our natively supported Controllers here.

We’ll let you guys know as soon as this device gets added to the Windows app.

Cheers, G