Numark Mixtrack Platinum/Pro Fx on Windows?

Any recent update on the Mixtrack Platinum/Pro FX support for Windows? djay pro was my most favorite software until when I was using Mixtrack Pro 3 but it’s too sad that I can’t use it anymore after I changed my controller. It’s still compatible with only MacOS and I’m still waiting for being compatible on Windows too. (Serato is still useless for this and VirtualDJ is way too expensive for me…!)

Hi @alice,

Thanks for asking about these controllers’ addition to djay PRO on Windows.

These controllers are not currently supported on djay Pro for Windows. However, I’d like to point out that you can map any MIDI controller yourself. How to do this? You can find a full description here, for Windows. djay Pro makes this a really straightforward process.

You can have a look at a full updated list of all our natively supported Controllers here.

We’ll personally let you guys know as soon as these controllers are added to the Windows app.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out any time.

Cheers, G

Please let me know as soon as a windows update comes. I unfortunately upgraded to the Mixtrack Platinum and also went from Mac OS to Windows only to find this controller is not supported natively.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting this, but I’m happy to report that this has been addressed in the recent djay Pro Windows release. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like