Numark N4 and Djay

Hey guys,
is there anyone who owns a numark n4 controller and mapped it for djay?
if so, could you please upload the mapping? that would be awsome! I don’t really know how to do this on my own… Djay is my favourite program because it runs like butter on my mac thats why i’m looking forward to the mappings.

Hi Ronny,

You can edit your own mapping by opening “Configure…” from the “MIDI” menu. You just basically need to:

1. push a button on your controller (or move a slider etc.)
  2. select a corresponding control from the drop-down menu
  3. hit “Done” 

It’s not really a technical issue. We add native support for controllers e.g. based on popular demand.

So, posting and adding your “+1” here increases the chances. :slight_smile:

By the way, what exactly isn’t working with the mapping? Maybe I can help you sort it out in the meantime…

Hi Warren. I am having the same problem. I bought the N4 and Djay Pro only to find the two do not work together. As lots of other Numark products are supported, why not this one? Unless I can find a simple answer (MIDI mapping does not work properly) I will be forced to move to Serato DJ, which works brilliantly - the only thing is I prefer Djay Pro! I will also have wasted money on buying your product. Is it not beyond the wit of your tech guys to write some code? Regards. Tony

Hi Warren, can you help me to configure the midi output for the light of my selector deck 1-3 and deck 2-4 on my N4? The button woking fine but no light! :frowning: I can share my mapping!