Hello, not sure how exactly this happens but I’m noticing sometimes when using effects e.g gate fx, the timing is off on the effect. Seems like it is off beat. It doesn’t always happen but when it does it occurs from the beginning of using the app. If I use the fx and it’s on beat it will stay on beat. Only sometimes when starting app the fx will be off beat and stay off beat. Is there a setting that’s getting changed somehow or is this a bug? Thanks in advance
I believe this is a bug. I’ve also observed this seemingly random behavior a couple of times. Only fix was to restart the app.
Sometimes that works some times it doesn’t unfortunately. Been occurring for a while now as well surprised no one else reported it. To be fair you probably don’t notice it in other effects. But because the way gate chops the beat, you really notice it a lot with that effect. Hopefully gets resolved, don’t want to have to keep restarting app and testing if it works or not every time wanna mix lol
Have you submitted a support ticket for this? Also might be worthwhile posting this in the Bug Reports section.
I agree and I have not, is there a way to move this there or do I have to create a new one?
Done! I moved it for you, but in the future you can select the Edit pencil next to the title and change the category.
Hey @djmondop ,
So that I can better assist you, could you please provide the following information:
- Which device do you have?
- Which OS version is running on your device?
- Which djay version are you using?
- Could you please record a video capturing this issue and share it with me, using any of the following methods?
- Upload your video file directly to our Dropbox service using this direct link: Upload to Dropbox.
- Upload your video file to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, or to your own YouTube account, and share a link to your video.
I’ll be on the lookout for your reply!