One more BIG BUG after big updates 🤯

So, I want to report about this BUG situation last mount I have a few gigs and one of them was ONIX warm up support and I was restrained to do anything with the set up ( pioneer ddj sb3 + iPad Pro M1 + usb - c apple connector ) on the stage in the beginning of the show.
After this lasts updates if I want to switch between hardware mode on / of the connection is lose and I have to restart Djay app in any case even the iPad. The controller is goes out and have to reconnect.
I feel a very huge LAAAAG.
I can’t understand we pay for the previous version Djay pro 2 and you are close it after that you told us Your customers we will give you Djay pro 3 with subscription :eyes: .
I feel deceived, robbed and disappointed after this years of support your project.
Can you imagine what kind of stress is that when you are on the stage and what’s happened of my reputation on.
I want to be compensated.
Please keep the hard work hard and listen to your customers really.

2 Likes

Hi @Digital_Jedi,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about your experience at your show. I can understand how frustrating that would be!

From what you’ve described, it sounds like when you switched hardware mode on/off in djay, this is when the problem started. Could you please tell me if this is reproducible every time you switch the hardware mode on/off, or was this the only time it happened?

When you say the connection was lost in this moment, and you had to restart your iPad and djay, as well as reconnect your controller, could you please tell me if djay crashed completely (i.e., djay completely shut down)? Or did everything seem to freeze up, forcing you to close djay, restart your iPad, and reconnect your controller?

Thanks in advance for the additional information. We’d like to help troubleshoot to figure out what went wrong here if possible. Sorry again for your experience - can definitely understand how stressful that must have been.