One track not syncing cue points from MacBook Pro to iPad

I pay for DJ Pro, having bought it on the APP store and installed on my iPad and then downloaded on my laptop too. I am logged into DJ Pro on both devices and my cue points I create on my laptop are syncing across to DJ Pro on the iPad apart from one track. Is there a way I can just reset that track on my iPad so it resync the cue points?

My way of working is I buy tracks on my laptop from iTunes, and download them as files. I then sync my iTunes playlists to my iPad so the actual music files copy across onto my iPad via a USB C cable. In DJ Pro on my iPad I have local files selected and this is where all my synced playlists are accessible and I can play without an internet connection (although I have the internet connection on right now so cue points can sync).

Hi @Sparkomatic,

1. Please try manually removing the song from your iPad.
  2. Then close djay and all other apps on your iPad.
  3. Perform a Forced Restart of your iPad: Force restart iPad - Apple Support (CA)
  4. After rebooting, connect your iPad to your laptop and add the song back via iTunes/Music
  5. Launch djay on your iPad, navigated to Settings>Advanced>SYNCING>iCloud and confirm that the sync has completed.
  6. Now check to see if your cue points are there.

Yep, that worked - thanks. Any idea why it happened in the first place?

1 Like

You’re welcome @Sparkomatic. Could have been a number of things. Maybe you edited some metadata or changed the file location. Maybe the sync got interrupted. Either way, glad that fixed it for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.