Only can use the key of the mac and not the mouse

I bought DJay yesterday and I can’t play the music or do some FXs with the mouse only the keys work. Is there a solution to that ?

Hi,

Please click on  and run “Software Update…”.

I just purchased the program. I cannot move the volume slider or change the volume and so on with the pitch too. I also cannot move the cross fader, and also the only way for the music to play is the space key since the play button won’t work. PLEASE HELP!! I don’t want to know i spend $20.00 on a program just to play a song.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Can’t change speed volume or anything! No sliders works!.

update my software on my mac. all is well now!! thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Same problem here. Just got latest version, and no mouse controls work.

Songs won’t play in djay 4.2.

I am using a Macbook Pro (2007), OS X 10.7.3, iTunes 11.0.4 (4) and djay 4.2. I can’t drag songs onto the turntable. Songs only appear there when double-clicking them. But then not a single song will start playing when pressing the start button! All my songs are purchased on iTunes and loaded from the iCloud onto the internal hard drive. Please give me a feedback. Djay will be absolutely useless this way!

can not control with the mouse.

i can not control anything using the mouse.
i click over play button and nothing happens, or if i click on the fader it pops up the recording window…