Option to disable Sync in case of doubling Decks.

Hello my dear Algoriddim team!
Could you give us the option to choose whether or not SYNC remains on in the case of Deck doubling? I already looked for this type of option and I didn’t find it in the settings. I use a Professional Setup on my iPAD Pro M1, being a pair of Rane Twelve Mk2 and a DJM S11… sometimes in some performances when I double Deck A to B or even B to A, Sync is already active , not giving us the freedom to do something more manual, like some Drums effects in 1/2 beat, or 1/4 Beat for example… Anyway, it would be interesting to have the option to disable Sync in case of Double Decks… What do you think? @Guillermo

2 Likes

Hi @Fernando_Midi,

This seems like a very interesting request that the support and dev teams would appreciate hearing.

I will bring this up with @Guillermo for further review and update this thread accordingly!

1 Like

I’d second this request.

Sometimes I want to double deck to go back to a different part of the track or to have two different parts of the track playing playing in sync to switch between them.

If I double on Djay as soon as Sync kicks in it insists on putting the tracks at exactly the same point.

I know why this behaviour is there, but the ability to double, have sync enabled but NOT be at the same point in time would be really useful…

:+1:t2:

1 Like

I know this has been asked for before but it’s still not been implemented so I’m raising it again….

Please allow us to turn off the automatic sync behaviour when we have two decks with the same song playing.

Yes, I still want the beats to sync but I DO NOT want the second track to automatically jump to the same point in the track as the other deck!!

I might want to go back to a chorus, a break, a build, a drop, a NM vocal, to be honest I might want to be anywhere in the other track and drop it in sync into the playing track.

Making it ‘double’ to the opposite track (whilst it has its uses), is not what everyone wants, or needs, all the time.

Even if it’s an option in settings, that will do, but please allow us, the users of the product, to control what our music is doing when we are playing it…

:pray:

7 Likes

Yep this would be handy indeed when making re edits

2 Likes

Thank u… Im frustrated!!!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I have to agree with you as well. Some level of control will be appreciated

2 Likes

why do i need to turn off automatic sync

I never play the same song on two decks but, now that I’m trying it, it makes absolutely no sense that both sync to the same point in the song. That utterly defeats the purpose of playing two tracks even if they are the same. This seems like a significant bug that needs fixing.

Hi @sooteee,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention again.

In order to consolidate these community threads I’ll be merging this new post with the old one and add the available votes so that users can continue to request this as needed.

Have a nice day!

i am having some issues doing vocal to enter to The opening and closing speech

This would make for easier/faster beat juggling routines :smile: Absolutely should be an option within settings for certain interval values like 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 beats forward OR backward under General>Sync Mode. I’m hoping someone comes up with a better idea.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.