Option to Match tracks taken from history

Hi all!!!
One of the greatest features I use and is the one that keeps me from moving entirely to DJay Pro, is the button that matches two songs together and when I play the one, the second comes always first at the match list. For example I accidentally do a great transition and I need to remember that these songs vibe great together!
Another is for the match list to suggest me up to maybe 7 songs that I’ve played before and after the song that plays now. That really helps in panic situations! Because matching bpm and genre doesn’t always help in different styles of djing.
Cross my heart and looking forward for upcoming updates of this great dj software.

Thank you for reading!!

3 Likes

Hi @D-mosh,

Thanks for the great suggestion. I’ve marked this down to pass along to our dev team for further consideration.

Looking forward to your next great request!

I’d like to vote on this as well.

I came here to suggest a way of manually matching (local) tracks, but what D-mosh suggested sounds great. Please make this available for local tracks on the iPad as well. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.