Paid for DJ Pro last year. Now software wants me to activate or buy. I already did that. Any help?

Paid for DJ Pro last year. Now software wants me to activate or buy. I already did that. Any help?

It gets worse… You will be at a wedding or DJ event - and it will say activate - but you have no internet connection!

Has happened to me… This Software is sad…

Plus if you search while playing a song - the computer locks or spinning ball… This software is NOT ready for professional use…

If you bought the software from the App Store you shouldn’t need to enter a serial number and should only install DJay pro through the App Store. If you downloaded it and purchased it directly from the algoriddim website you should have a email that contains the serial number and will need to enter it to stop the message from popping up. I got my copy from the website not the App Store and don’t have any issues with it requesting me to register after entering the serial number.

Hi guys,

could you tell us where you purchased djay Pro? 
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers.

Hi,

what if I am trying to move away from the App Store version to an Algoriddim version, am trying but even though I have searched and removed Plist files, it still treats it as if I bought it from the App Store. So I now have bought it twice!

How do I do a COMPLETE uninstall of the AppStore version 1.3.1? I assume I may have to install without an internet connection or ensure I am logged out of both iTunes,iCloud, etc .

any help would be great, thanks

Tim