persistent/default main volume?

I would really love for djay’s master volume fader to remain where I had it set the last time i close the app, or to default to less than 100% full on.
Is this possible in settings?

there is a setting djaypro>preferences>sounds, under “volume” there is a setting that can be checked off called “save and restore manually set gains”, it possibly is what you are wanting to adjust. lmk

Hi @heysoundude,

Thanks for sharing your question, and to @Realiez_Luke for the reply!

If @Realiez_Luke suggestion was what you were looking for, I will go ahead and mark this topic as solved; however, if not, please share additional feedback regarding this request.

Happily awaiting your reply. Have a good day!

standby on taking action here please @NathanielAlgo - I’m away from my rig for a few days of vacation.
this will be the first thing I take a look at when I’m back @Realiez_Luke
Thank you both!

what you’ve suggested here relates to mixer inputs and not the master output control. I would like the master output control to be at a lower than 100% level on launch, and for that level to repeat itself on every subsequent launch of djay.
@NathanielAlgo or @Slak_Jaw would you please make the devs aware of this for me please? It’s safer to have to turn things up than scramble to pull them down to prevent damage (especially in the case of a PA capable of double digit kW output), even with output limiting engaged at its highest level.
And actually, that raises another request: can there be marker points on the master output fader and meter for dBFS? just so we know that if we set the master output limiter to -6dB, it’s actually working with a visual confirmation? and Oh yeah, have it adhere to AES-18, so that the meter is green to -18dBFS, yellow to -6dBFS and red above that?