Pioneer CDJ 3000

Hi everyone,

is there an option to use Djay for IOS on a CDJ 3000? @Algoriddim will there be an official update in that direction with full hardware support? This would be the future. Just go to the club, plug my IPad in and get my entire Djay library with banging sound. So thirsty for that. Pls make it happen :face_holding_back_tears: :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @Fresh27,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the djay community!

While I can’t share the timetable for this development, I can share that our team is in fact working on support for the CDJ-3000s and iOS!

Be assured that I will keep you updated with any news as it comes in, and I hope I can be the bearer of good news sooner rather than later!

1 Like

Great news! How long does something like this usually take?

Hi, been kinda eagerly waiting for this, is it still in the works or is it on ice for the time being? Can we expect this to show up soon, it would be such a game changer for IOS Djay

1 Like

I’d love to be able to do this also. Works like a champ with my Mac…would love to have native implication for the CDJ 3000’s with iOS! :pray:t5:

1 Like

Just wanted to clarify that unfortunately proper support for CDJs is currently technically not possible on iOS, as iOS doesn’t support apps to connect to HID devices such as CDJs. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.