Pioneer DDJ 1000 with DJ pro

Hey all,
Can we expect an update with improved support for the DDJ-1000 any time soon? Igor’s comment from 4 months ago hasn’t received any response from official support…

Still no response… Come on guys.

Most important features for me:
-Better jogwheel response
-More info on screens (Virtual DJ proved it can be done)

-Beatfx on separate channels is probably not gonna happen as this means the effects need to be generated by the software (this is why it works in recordbox). I know this might sound confusing for some people because indeed the beatfx also work as pure hardware effects when using line input, but due to the audio routing inside the DDJ-1000, all effects need to be generated inside the software that’s being controlled when channels are switched to one of the USB ports.

Another week has passed and still no sign of life from Algoriddim.

Hey Lukas, thanks for checking! What about the screens though?

BeatFX only works on the master channel, not on the separate channels. In order to support separate channels Djay needs to generate the effects inside the software. I don’t see this happening anytime soon to be honest.

Any further news on this?

The djay pro full mapping? Lukas??

1 Like

Hi there can anyone confirm that the Pad FX work as postfader when used / held down on the DDJ-1000 on Djay Pro 2? Sorry if a little off topic, but I want to buy a DDJ-1000 for Djay Pro although considering buying a little later when they fix the platter issue and two sound colour FX. Also, are the beat FX working as normal? I heard theres was issues with the Beat FX’s / not all of them working. Im upgrading from DDJ-SZ eager to buy for the DJM style mixer on the DDJ-1000 but willing to hold until the unit works as expected. Can anyone else advise of any faults between the unit and the software?

“Pioneer DJ has announced the DDJ-1000SRT, a Serato-enabled version of their most club-friendly controller.” I doubt it will change our use for Djay Pro but i wonder if this controller fixes the single channel beat FX situation!