Pioneer DDJ 1000 with DJ pro

I just got the Pioneer DDJ 1000, so my question is, is DJ pro compatible with the Pioneer DDJ 1000? Thank you.

Just to note that there is a way to improve the jogwheel performance.
I’ve mapped the jogwheel midi settings to the jogwheel setting with the “shift” key held down whilst moving the platter.
This drastically improves the pickup of the software and allows for much more precise adjustments than just using the jogwheel as standard.

This makes me think that it’s entirely possible to map this behaviour to the jogwheel without shift held down in some way.

1 Like

Hi there,

the DDJ 1000 is natively supported by djay Pro 2 for the Mac.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi there,

We are sorry for the belated response.

The sloppy jogwheel performance is caused by the controllers midi mode. We are unable to do something here at the moment.

Master FX are currently not available as djay has no Master FX implemented. We are very sorry for that, I pushed the implementation internally.

Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers,
Lukas E. 

I got Dj Pro 2 - and installed on DDJ 1000 everything works fine but I have no output audio so I can’t connect my speakers. I updated the midi in sound it has sound on laptop but can’t get on output. Thanks

Hello everyone.
I have noticed that many features are not supported. In addition to the already known issues related to jog wheels and unsupported displays, the color fx and the whole part of the mixer effects do not work. Are the developers working on this? Are updates planned?
It is really a shame not to be able to make the most of this software with this model. Thanks in advance

Yeah, the FX running only on master channel is a real bummer… Its really my only gripe (that ive discovered thus far) with Djay Pro…

Anyone think this will ever be fixed??

Same here… =(

Did you get this to work?

Any fix I’m having the same issue

I will try it when I get home thank much Johan l!! Do you find it works smoothly?

You need to download the driver from pioneerdj.com

https://www.pioneerdj.com/en/support/…

Yes, it works perfectly. I just upgraded from a wego :slight_smile: it’s a bit different. The pitche-faders are really long, and everything is located differently but the sound is just so much better and cleaner.
I needed to upgrade to djay Pro 2 tough, djp 1 doesn’t support DDJ-1000.

I must ask, the functions that you are requesting, are they available in Dj pro?
I use Dj pro all the time, and have been doing so for a couple of years, but haven’t had the time to look in to any of the more advanced functions in the program.

Will it be supported for windows or iPhone soon?

Interested in knowing this as well. Only able to use the filter and pitch color fx and none of the beat fx work either.

Same here please fix asap

1 Like

Same here please fix asap

Does anybody know something? Will the beat fx section work in future? I thought this effects are hardware based.