Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX2 master volume

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

Pad Pro 11 inch 17.4.2
DJ Pro 5.1.7
Pioneer RX2

Your question:

I have connected my ipad pro to my pioneer and i can control the software from my pioneer. So if i press play, the loaded track will start.

My only problem is the sound comes out of my ipad. I want the sound to come out of the pioneer main out.

Your assistance would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @David_Bielby, with your controller connected to your iPad, please navigate to djay Settings>Audio Devices and share a screenshot of this page.

Thanks for the screenshot @David_Bielby.

1. Please swipe down from the Top Right Corner of your iPad to reveal the Control Center.
  2. From here, select the Speaker Icon.
  3. In the next Window, make sure your RX2 is selected instead of the iPad. Please also share a screenshot of this window.

I do not have the speaker icon.

@David_Bielby this means you have a connection issue. How exactly are you connecting the RX2 to your iPad?

@David_Bielby, never mind. For some reason, I read your initial post as RX not RX2 and thought you were talking about the Pioneer DJ DDJ-RX. I just double checked and the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX2 is not supported on iOS. You will need to use macOS or Windows with this hardware.

I’ve gone ahead and adjusted the title of your topic for clarity.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.