Play offline songs without a WIFI

Hey!
I wonder why it takes time / can not play songs from Spotify that I’ve downloaded offline. Wish we can make it easier! How do I solve this problem?

Best regards
Carl-Fredrik

Most professional DJ’s own their music. It’s just what we do. Using Spotify will never be a reliable option for professionals.

Spotify offline is not supported.

Ivan is right, due to “sandboxing”, a security feature on iOS, apps have absolutely no access to each other’s workspace. This means that djay has no access to the songs you download in the Spotify app. These songs are only available for the Spotify app itself. djay currently has no way to support offline playlists but we are aware of this request and we’ll be sure to keep an eye out.

when???

when??? spotify Online

Hey there,

downloaded Spotify tracks will be streamed as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,Lukas E.

I agree, dj pro license and spotify premiun should mean you can play offline.

This woud be a neate feature for people who are not pro’s, thinking home users that do an occassional party - cant guarantee you have internet access.

Without this feature The program limits a lot their utility

What if you could download them again on the djay app? Would that work?

bla bla oofline playlist support now thats it…if you dj pro license and spotify premiun…what else are we supose to need…stop been there doing nothing and do what you have to do…

Today at WWDC Apple announced that Apple Music now has 27 million paid subscribers compared to Spotify’s 50 million. This shows its pre-installation plus free trial strategy is helping Apple Music catch up to Spotify with its free ad-supported tier.

Developers will now be able to use the new MusicKit API to use your Apple Music subscription to play full songs in their apps. Developers can access your Cloud Library, pull your For You recommendations for music personalization, surface Featured music and charts to bubble up what’s most popular and search through playlists, stations and categories.

I didn’t realize I needed to be connected to WIFI at all times when I bought the app etc. I got a spotify account iPad pro etc, only to find out I need to be connected through WIFI. Well not all locations I want to mix HAVE WIFI. But the above posts sounds like there’s a fix. So fix it! Er… Please :slight_smile: TYVM