Playlist connection problem (playlist probleme connection)

English Translation via ChatGPT:
I am subscribed to DJay Pro, which I use on my iPhone 14, and it does not load all the tracks from my iTunes library. I have to load them one by one, and some do not load at all even though I have purchased and downloaded them in my library. Does anyone have a solution?

Original Post:
Je suis abonnée a DJay pro que j’utilise sur mon Iphone 14 et il ne charge pas tous les morceaux de ma bibliothèque itunes, je dois les charger un par un et certains ne se chargent pas du tout meme si je les ai achetés et téléchargés dans ma bibliotheque , quelqu’un a une solution ?

Hi @AGATHE_HE, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware Version (ex. 2.7):

Can you please also confirm if you are using the Local Music source or the Apple Music source in djay?

Hello! It’s been a week since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!