Esau, if it was me who you spoke to about it, I apologise for not properly getting back to you. I know I’ve picked up a few of your tickets over the last while.
I’m currently in contact with the engineers about this, so any more information about your setup etc you can provide would be helpful.
So, this information would be helpful:
- Device and iOS version
- Available storage on device
- Has djay ever been offloaded by iOS?
- Does it still happen after reinstalling the app?
- Ideally some Console logs as well for the app
You will need a computer to access the logs.
- Connect your iPad/iPhone with your Mac via USB
- Open “Console” on your Mac
- Select your iPad under “Devices”
- In the search bar in the top right corner, type “djay” and press enter
- Open djay on your iPad/iPhone
- Try to load a song from the streaming service
- Copy & paste the content of the Console app on your Mac to a TXT file and attach it.
Install iTools on your Windows machine
- Launch iTools
- Connect your iOS device to the Windows machine through USB
- Click on Toolbox
- When you are ready to reproduce the issue in djay on your iPad/iPhone, click on Real-time log under Advanced Features. You can see the logging happening in real time
- Click on Save to save the log activities
- Copy & paste the content of the log on your PC to a TXT file and attach it.