Playlists ideas

• Would be nice to be able to select a playlist for Automix as per Automix playlist not showing playlists
    –The only way to get it to change to another playlist is stop + start or play a track from the new playlist which isn’t ideal if you want to just change it on the fly.

• When you right-click a playlist, I was suprised to see the only option is ‘Delete’ - there’s many features which could be added here such as:
    – ‘Automix’ (Changes the automix playlist to this playlist),
    – ‘Shuffle’ - Could shuffle the order of the playlist’
    – ‘Export’ - Export the playlist to CSV or text file etc.

• Double-clicking a playlist should be a configurable option - options could be:
    – Make the playlist active + play or shuffle play
    – Start automix of playlist
    – Edit playlist

• Automix transition option is either ‘Automatic’ or selecting only ONE of the transitions - it would be great to be able to toggle each one on/off. I did raise support case #157110 but have not heard anything back!

• Option to randomize playlist order (Like a shuffle button).

– A playlist can be ‘ordered’ but there’s no column for the order

Hi @eddr,

Thanks for posting to the community!

I think you bring up some valid points that our dev team would definitely be interested in hearing about.

I will pass these feature requests along to them for further review.

Thanks so much again!

1 Like

Hi, just the fact that the manual playlist clears out as soon I change the source is very frustrating.

Would be nice as well to be able to double click the docked song to go to it directly in the library.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.