Playlists not matching music.app on Catalina

is no one else having a problem where the playlists are duplicating on the iTunes section of djay after upgrading to Catalina? 

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are checking if this is a system or djay issue.

It would be very helpful if you can check if your playlists are being displayed duplicated in the Media Browser of Garage Band, too.

Here is a quick guide on how to open iTunes/ Music tracks and playlists in Garageband:

https://support.apple.com/kb/ph24995?locale=en_US

Thank you for your help.

Yes, so do I, exactly the same & even more frustrating when you have 10 years of playlists repeated three times (though the repeated playlists are empty). I reported it to Lukas E at Algoriddim a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, sill no solution & it’s tripped me up a couple of times during live performance.

My playlists in Garage Band Media Browser are repeated three times, just as they are in Djay Pro 2. They are only listed once in ‘Music’ that replaced iTunes. I presume that this is therefore a problem with the way Catalina references it’s playlists and something Apple needs to resolve.

I hope this is helpful.

They are as of right now (BLIND) to the fact its happening… I have been back and forthwith them and they don’t seem to get it… Ill update you once I get back from them I had to screen record and talk them through it we shall see if they get it this time