Please add support for Numark Mixstream Pro Go for IOS/Mac

Please add support for Numark Mixstream Pro Go for IOS/Mac

I offer to send you my unit to Algoriddim headquarters as a loaner if that would help

Anyone that would benefit from this please please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page

Thank you
WirelessDJ

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion and offer to loan your hardware! I’ve passed this onto the dev team for consideration. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Wirelessdj, there are a variety of models for the Mixstream devices. To be sure your specific model can be considered could you please perform the following steps?

1. With your controller connected to your iOS device, please navigate to the djay Settings>MIDI Devices>MIDI DEVICES>Numark Mixstream Pro Go
  2. In the next screen under MIDI CONFIGURATION please select your controller then Edit to create a custom edit of the built-in mapping.
  3. Next, simply map a single control like a hot cue to one of the performance pads then save the new MIDI mapping with a unique name. There’s no need to map everything; one control is enough.
  4. Now open the Files App on your iOS device, and navigate to On My iPad/iPhone>djay and look for the MIDI mapping that you just created.
  5. Please share this MIDI mapping here so the engineering team can have a look at it. Thanks!
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

numark mixstream progo Works after 5.2 update? It’s say numark mixstream pro but I have numark mixstream progo :frowning: both are pretty much same thing

3 Likes

The Mixstream Pro is not the Mixstream Pro Go, and as long as it is not listed as a compatible device, I assume that it will not work. Of course, these are very similar devices, so it could still work, but you can try it out quite easily if you have the Mixstream Pro Go - why don’t you just do that? Then you can report here how it turned out and you and others will know.

2 Likes

Dear amazing staff at djay,

Thank you always for your excellent work!

Congratulations on the update to version 5.2. I am deeply grateful and impressed by your continuous dedication to creating great products.

With this update, support for the Numark MIXTREAM PRO was announced. I own the MIXTREAM PRO [GO], but this device is recognized as [MIXTREAM PRO GO]. It seems that the official mapping cannot be used.

Is this issue unique to me? Or is it not supported?

• Device model (ipad Air 13-inch M2):
  • Version of operating system (ipadOS 17.5.1):
  • Version of djay (5.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (Numark MIXTREAM PRO GO):
4 Likes

Hi @Chamira_Milinda and @KD-JPN, I’ve merged your new topics with this existing one. Please note that the GO version of the Mixstream Pro is not currently supported. Please use the blue Vote button at the top left to show your interest in adding support for this hardware. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi, it appears as if all the Mixstream Pro products are identical, so the mapping for the original Mixstream released in 5.2 should work with the Mixstream go.

I don’t have the unit (yet), but if someone has a unit, try going into the folder containing the MIDI mappings and making a copy of the 5.2 original mapping and renaming it to the same name as the mapping that is created after plugging in the “Go”.

Hopefully DJay should then use this renamed mapping when plugging in the Mixstream Go, unless I’m missing something…

If this works, then will be pulling the trigger on a purchase of the “Go”, so thanks for anyone willing to test this theory.

3 Likes

I am using mixstream pro go. I would like to try to see if I can control GO with mixstreamPro’s MIDI. Please release the MIDI of PRO for that purpose.

2 Likes

I’m very hopeful that DJay will support PROGO in the next update.

1 Like

Is the Mixtream Pro Go recognized as a midi device? Then it should be possible to create a mapping from scratch yourself.