Please give us timecode/DVS!!!

Just as the title says, I’m used to using my other software with time code vinyl and pretty much expect that option from any serious dj software in 2016.

Yes, timecode out!
PLEASE…

Thanks,

Joe B

Yes Daniel “have an input that reads and uses external timecodes from your analog turntable playing a time code record”

From a Turntablist/Scratch DJ’s point of view being able to manipulate digital music files from vinyl on turntables is definitely the preferred way.
Also, if you already have turntables or cdj’s and a mixer there’s no need to buy a compatible controller.
Another advantage is that you can mix between analogue and digital.
Example: Mix from a vinyl record into a tune from iTunes or Spotify.

https://c.getsatisfaction.com/algorid…

Please add some support to this thread.

I am a user but have not used DVS before. If I understand you want Djay to have an input that reads and uses external timecodes from your analog turntable playing a time code record correct? OR are you wanting DJay to output time codes to so they are available on another device?

I am an old timey DJ but I put it away for 30 years. When I got back into it a few years back everything was digital (and a lot less work and gear). But I can certainly see the nostalgia of spinning vinyl that drives the digital. I am a bit intrigued. But beyond a bigger jog wheel what does this get you?

I have vinyl from way back in the day that I do not take to gigs. But I can see if I wanted to go back to my old setup play the old vinyl but still have digital as an option it would be a cool melding of old school and new school. But it would also mean a lot more gear to bring.

OK thank you for indulging me I think I get it.

Get like a Pro :slight_smile:
We need DVS.

+1