Please 🙏 support the Denon SC6000M

Hey guys! It’s Denon’s flagship controller and the motorised platters are ideal for Djay Pro! Any reason why it’s not supported?

Hi there. I have no doubt support will be coming.

I would like to second this! I have a pair and would seriously LOVE to use them with djay (even if doing so meant no screen or motor support) it’s shouldn’t be all that hard to slightly modify the midi map of the jog wheel version of the sc6000 to enable the same level of native functionality found on the jog wheel model. Am I right? I’d much rather forgo the extra features if I could at least have the same seamless user experience enjoined by those with the jog wheel version.

Hi @DJWillby,

Thank you for your message and we appreciate your suggestion for this.

While I can’t talk about future plans, I’ll pass your suggestion for the SC6000M along to our development team for future consideration! Our team is continuously improving the app, so your insights are very helpful in ensuring future developments are aligned with the wishes of the djay community. I’ll keep you posted with any updates.

Thanks in advance for your understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.