Post Fader effects for Windows

Been using since like 2017, lots of stability updates, but one of the biggest that makes a huge difference would be post fader effects. This one thing would be amazing!
Once that’s done, another effect that I used a ton with Serato was echo out, simple and easy to do.

1 Like

Hi @djbretthogan23,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our new community!

Post fader effects are an important feature and we are happy that you brought up the topic. It would be great if other users share their thoughts, feedback, and votes in order to push the implementation.

I’m going to be honest, it should already be there, all of the other platforms have it, why not Windows?

1 Like

yes if should already be there. This forum isn’t heavily used but the staff expect people to vote to see if something is worthwhile.

Why don’t the staff hear what is being said and see how far behind the windows version is to most other software that is available. It shouldn’t need 100 votes to make something happen.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

I pushed the topic internally again. Post Fader effects are definitely something we are looking into and in demand for djay Pro for Windows.

3 Likes

Hi. when will the Post fader update for Windows arrive?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting this, but I’m happy to report that this has been addressed in the recent djay Pro Windows release. Thanks for your patience!