Pre-cue not working on non-subscription app

MacBook Pro M1 Pro
Sonoma

I bought Djay Pro the full version from the Mac app store a long time before the subscription model came along. It has always worked fine but the other day I went to click the headphone icon that turns blue that should enable pre-cuing of that track and got a pop up encouraging me to get the subscription model to unlock “pro” features.

This is when in “internal” mixer mode. I normally use the Reloop Buddy as an external controller and pre-cue was working fine on that last time I used it but I have lent it to someone.

I’m assuming this must be some sort of error given that I have paid for the software.

Has anyone else had this issue or knows what the solution might be?

Thanks

Hi @Matthew_Adams,

1. Please note, that the Reloop Buddy unlocks some of the Pro features like pre-cueing. So, this likely explains your issue if you do not have it connected.
  2. Did you go through the process linked below when you switched from the old purchased version of djay Pro? If not, please do this now.
    https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017483679-I-previously-purchased-an-older-version-of-djay-Pro-for-Mac-Am-I-eligible-for-an-upgrade-discount

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!