Pre Cueing not correctly working

• Device model : MacBook Pro (2020)
  • Version of operating system : macOS Sonoma 14.5
  • Version of djay : 5.2
  • Hardware/controllers used : Pioneer DDJ-200 Dj Controller, SkullCandy Crusher Evo, Walk H102 Wireless Sound Bar, Jack Audio Split Cable

Hello, I am trying to set up Pre-Cueing, using the split cable that was provided with the DJ controller that I bought and am using, so that i can have a track play through the connected Speaker (the Sound Bar), while having a cued up song playing through my headphones, although when i try to do so, either both songs play through the Sound Bar or only one song plays through the Sound Bar and silence comes through the headphones

I am using a split cable and followed all the prompt from the forum and help site itself, what is it that i could be doing wrong?

Hi @Jessy, thanks for sharing the details about your setup.

1. Are you connecting to your wireless soundbar with a cable connected to the splitter cable or are you connecting via Bluetooth? Can you please share some photos of how everything is connected to your MacBook?
  2. Can you please share screenshots of your djay Settings>Audio Devices and Settings>MIDI Devices? Thanks!

Please also make sure under Pre-Cueing you have selected the Split Output option

Hello! It’s been more than 10 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!