Pre-cuing through headphones not working on DDJ-SR2 on Windows 10

I saw a thread that was closed on Nov 2019 complaining about pre-cuing through headphones not working on the pioneer SR2. Surely it being August 2021 this has been fixed? I tried to go into MIDI settings and check the mapping manually and it looks correct but the cue buttons don’t work and I can hear anything through headphones.

Hi Blake,

Thanks for asking this in our Community.

Pre-cueing via the DDJ-SR2 is not supported, but headphones can be used via the PC’s built-in audio output.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

Headphones can be used via the PC’s built-in audio output for pre-cueing? Is there a guide that explains this?

Hi Blake,

I’m happy to further assist you with this. You can configure this in the djay PRO for Windows 10 settings.

To open the djay PRO settings, just click on the three horizontal lines to the top left side of your screen (Hamburger Icon) and go to Audio Configuration. There you’ll have the option to set up your Pre-Cueing output to go through your computer’s built-in output. Set the master to go to the DDJ-SR2. That’s all:)

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.