Pre-cuing with audio interface

HI guys,
So I recently purchased PreSonus AudioBox GO for my dj setup. It works fine however the pre-cuing doesn’t work. This is my equipment:
Software: Djay
Mixer: Pioneer DJ DDJ-200
Audio Interface: Audiobox Go

So pre-cuing used to work perfectly before but now that I have the audio interface every time I try to cue it just plays both loaded songs at the same time no matter what side the crossfader is on.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
All the best,
Alex

How? The DDJ-200 doesn’t have an audio interface, so where were you getting your two separate stereo ouputs from (one for master, one for cue)?

From what I can see online, the AudioBox GO has only got one stereo output, so you can’t have separate master and headphone signals.

No it has two stereo inputs on the back and a headphone input into the front.

The two sockets marked 1/L and 2/R on the back are mono OUTPUTS - one for the left channel (L) and one for the right (R). The inputs are also mono.

The headphone jack is also an OUTPUT.

My question still stands. How did you have things configured for cue and master before you had the AudioBox GO?

i don’t understand what you are asking

Sorry I am very new at this hahaha

If you mean what I think you mean I used a split cable that went straight to my computer- one went to headphones for cue and one went to speakers for master

Ah, so you’re using a computer. You didn’t mention that in your first post, but you did tag Android, so I thought maybe you were using a phone or tablet.

This is why the forum asks you to provide details of your setup when you post…

I would suggest then that you send the master output to the AudioBox and cue with headphones connected to your computer. That way you’ll get stereo.

You mean that I should plug the headphones directly into the computer?

Hi @alexrider when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware Version (ex. 2.7):

Please also share some photos of how you have everything connected.

Hello! It’s been more than 7 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!