Pre-listening issue with Reloop Elite

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
I can’t pre-listen on djay with my Reloop Elite.
I adjust everything in midi but suddenly yes, once no and as soon as I turn up the right fader I have both sounds
For pre-listening with the right knob I have the sound in my hands not the left knob
Basically it doesn’t work
While with VDJ no problem and Serato either
Thank you for your help

ORIGINAL POST:
Bonjour
Je n’arrive pas à avoir la pré écoute sur djay avec ma reloop élite
Je règle bien tout en midi mais un coup oui un coup non et des que je monte le faser de droite j’ai les deux sons
Et pour la pré écoute avec le potard de droite j’ai le son mains pas le potard de gauche
En gros ça fonctionne pas
Alors que avec vdj pas de pb et serato non plus
Merci de votre aide

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
However it is supposed to be compatible
So pre-listening by the Mac but with a big sound lag
In fact it is not compatible on other points
It’s not all that good

ORIGINAL POST:
Pourtant elle est censé être compatible
Du coup pré écoute par le. Mac mais avec un gros décalée de son
En fait c’est pas compatible sur d’autre point
C’est pas très au point tout ça

Hi @Serge_Koehl,

1. Can you please install the latest Reloop Elite firmware from the downloads section of the Reloop website: Reloop Elite - Reloop
  2. Please share a screenshot of your djay Settings>Audio Devices

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
I’m on mac
At the first installation I had the pre-listening and the faders went up and down in the djay app
And as soon as I go to midi to adjust the mid high and low knobs I no longer have any pre-listening and neither do the faders.
And it creates an integrated midi file 2 then 3 etc.

ORIGINAL POST:
Je suis sur mac
À la première installation j’avais bien la pré écoute et les fader montaient et descendaient dans l’appli djay
Et des que je vais dans midi pour régler les potards mid high et low je n’ai plus de pré écoute et les fader non plus
Et il le crée un fichier midi intégré 2 puis 3 etc

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.