Problem logging onto Spotify on DJ Pro 2 on Mac

Dj Pro 2 isn’t allowing me to log onto Spotify, its saying “An error has occurred processing your request. Please try again.” SEND HELP

Same issue with DJAY 2 and my ipad 3. Blank page when I try to connect to Spotify. I need urgent answer. Thanks

Same problem here with Djay 2 and ipad 3!

Hi there,

we are sorry to hear that.

Can you send us a screenshot of the according error?
Is the problem reoccurring after restarting djay and also freshly logging into Spotify?

Hi guys,

this issue has the highest priority to us. Please share any information which might help to find the cause.

Are you all using the username and password login or are any of you having the issue with the Facebook login as well? 

Hi guys,

to work around this with djay Pro for Mac please do the following:

1. Open the login window to log into Spotify
  2. Refresh the window by Right Clicking and selecting Reload
  3. Log in as usual

Spotify is informed and we hope to see a fix soon.

Please tell us if this is working for you.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you a lot for pointing that out!

Kudos to you :slight_smile:

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi guys,

to work around this with djay Pro for Windows please do the following:

1. Open the login window to log into Spotify
  2. Select “Log Into Spotify”
  3. Select “Sign Up” -> Even though you already have an account (important in order to refresh the window)
  4. Scroll down and select “Log In” in the bottom of the window in order to get back to the normal log in window
  5. Log in as usual

You need to do this work around in order to refresh the login window.

Spotify is informed and we hope to see a fix soon.

Please tell us if this is working for you.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Update:

The issue was fixed. Everything is back to normal.

Cheers,Lukas E.

It only says this. I ́m on Mac using djay Pro 1. Same goes with my friend, he ́s on djay Pro 2. Happened when I logged out and tried to log in again. Tried with two users. Tried restarting the program and rebooting the computer

I fixed it!

I right clicked inside the spotify login window and pressed refresh. I then wrote my credentials again and it worked. I ́m logged in now

I right clicked inside the spotify login window and pressed refresh. I then wrote my credentials again and it worked. I ́m logged in now

Ok :frowning:

Me too

Hi,
After restarting and re logging into Spotify (also change my password), I have these screen shoot :

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.

Olivier

Hi CleasR,
It’s work for me on Mac.
Thank for all.

Me too! On Windows 10

Can there be a quick fix for this problem? Need djay Pro in 24 hours to play…

Hi ClaesR. Unfortunately that does not work on djpro Windows.

DOES NOT WORK