Problem Opening djay on my Mac.

When I signed in with my Apple ID and password a message box appeared saying that an unexpected error occurred and my computer could not be verified. I know I was using the correct ID and password, but I updated my account settings anyway, hoping that would solve the problem, but, alas, I still received the same error message.

Hi guys,

thank you very much for your posts. Could you send us a screenshot of the displayed error, thank you in advance.
Cheers.

Lukas E.

Hi brad,

sorry to hear that.
Was the new computer added to your Apple Id’s device list correctly?

Tim 1 day ago
Problem Opening djay on my Mac.

When I signed in with my Apple ID and password a message box appeared saying that an unexpected error occurred and my computer could not be verified. I know I was using the correct ID and password, but I updated my account settings anyway, hoping that would solve the problem, but, alas, I still received the same error message.what can i do becouse i buy already…

I have the same problem. I’ve moved to a new computer, and my programs have been loaded with the same Apple ID, but the program won’t start – a message appears that says “Apple needs to verify djay pro 2”, and then it simply doesn’t start.