Problem to fix please

Every time I put a sound back it tells me that the song is unavailable, how to fix this problem thank you

Hello could you give us a more detailed question please? I do not understand.

Hey @Tendo_063 - Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your first post.

Similar to what @SamJam has asked:

As a first step in resolving your issue, could you please explain further what exactly your issue is / what you are trying to do?

Is there a screenshot of the error message you could provide?

Which device are you using and which version of djay are you using?

As many details as possible would be most appreciated. Looking forward to hearing back :slight_smile:

when I want to play music, they tell me that the song can’t be played, so I have to reload it for it to work

1 Like

This sometimes happens to me too… I dont know why! Very dangerous…

Hi @Tendo_063,

Thanks for sharing that screenshot. I’d be more than happy to continue troubleshooting this issue with you.

1. What version of iOS are you running?
  2. What version of djay are you using?
  3. What music library source are you trying to play songs back from? Tidal, locally stored, etc?
  4. Have there been any updates to this issue since you initially started experiencing it?

Eagerly awaiting your response!

Same issue here,

Using android Djay and my soundcloud go+ account. I go over soundcloud i can listen to song, then i go back to djay and suddenly 90% of the playlist is now unavailable to play.

Must say it’s quite disappointing. I wanted to use this for a charity event but I’m starting to think this wont work.

His sorry for the late, i got the IOs 16.0 i using Djay 4.1.10. The source of my library is Amerigo or my files and i never got this problem since the new updates