Problem with analysing tracks on android djay

Hello guys,
I have a problem with analysing tracks. Im using lenovo tab m10 4gb/64 gb and external sd card 256 gb. When loading more than 10 tracks (analysing bpm,waveforms etc) it stops to analysing for the next songs, and i have to quit the djay pro and start again and to do the same proces. Some solution?Processing: recording_20211119_114215.mp4…

Hi @Todor,

Welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out about this bug you’ve encountered with analyzing tracks on djay for Android.

So that we can better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Could you please record a video of the issue occurring and drop it here? Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

Sounds like you’re trying to ask more of the host than it is capable of handling, or the code needs better streamlining to leverage the host’s capabilities.
What are the specs of the machine?
The Android version isn’t as fully developed/functioned/capable as the Apple-device versions, either. (My iPhone does neural mix - where is that on android?)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gsmarena.com/lenovo_tab_m10_hd_gen_2-ampp-10406.php

4gb ram, 64 gb internal memory

That machine seems more than technologically capable - it seems the issues may lie more with software/OS than silicon

Hi @Todor,

I’ve seen that our Support Team is assisting you via email and that they’ve asked for some additional information for our Development Team to further investigate the issue. Please continue the conversation via email so they can provide you with individual support and gather the necessary information. Thank you!

Ok, you said that this tab is with better perfomance than djay needs ??? So
if older versions will be compatible lease tell me whixh version to try ??
Will you lunch a new update ??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.