Problem with DJay and Pioneer WeGo 3

I have DJay 2 on my iPad 3 hooked up through my Pioneer WeGo 3. All software and firmware have been updated to their latest versions on all devices. i will get sound to my external speakers for about 30 seconds then it will disconnect and only play through iPad. I restart the WeGo and again it will play through the external speakers for about 30 sec then disconnect. I let it play through the iPad while I did some research and all of a sudden it started playing through the speakers again, only to cut out again in 30 sec. The amp is fine, the speakers are fine, there just seems to be a disconnect between the WeGo and DJay. Any one come across this also? When I check on the MIDI while its working it says one found, then when it cuts out, it says none found. I’ve deleted the software and reinstalled it several times. I’ve updated all the firmware and software numerous times, can someone help?

Hi there,

thank you for your post and we are sorry to hear about that.
Could you record a video capturing the explained issue and send the video to us?
You can use wetransfer.com if the video is too big to mail it to us.

That would help us very much in order to find the root of the problem.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.