Problem With Large Colllection On TB of External Hard Driver

Good evening, so I managed to connect the console and external hard drive to the Ipad, and everything works fine, only I realized that Dj 2 takes a long time to “navigate” through the folders. I am using a 3tb HD, not SSD. Not a problem with the iPad because in Files the folders open relatively quickly

[image]

Hi @Il_Mondo_di_Faxe,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the long navigation times when using the external hard drive. I’ll be happy to help you out with this. Just to be 100% clear on your current setup and the issue itself, could you please tell me the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  4. Could you please send a video of the issue so we can take a closer look into this for you? Please send your video using our request submission form. Also, please reference this Forums thread so I can connect your message/video with this bug report.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Problem solved, using a SSD External Drive, now its all perfect!

2 Likes

HDD is cool to use in NAS backup storage, but faster SSD is better.
Some to look up

unfortunately I had noticed that using mechanical hard drives (both 4tb and 250gb), DjPro was “struggling” to read folders and tracks, so a NAS is not the ideal solution

Thanks for the follow-up. Glad to hear you found a solution and things are working as expected now! :headphones:

for me, DjPro, it will “eat” Traktor!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.