Problem with spotify on Mac Book with DJ pro,no log in on Spotify possibke

10.11.6 is for me the highest software I can load with Mac Book Pro from 2008.
But what I not understand is that it had run with spotify for a long time and from yesterday to now not any longer.

When they can’t make an update for these Mac Books,then I look for an other Software that works with Spotify.

Ok i install DJ Pro 1 new now and then I hope it is working.
With best regards

Hello David ,thank you very much and also the Team from Algoriddim for solving this problem with the Spotify login on IOS 10.11.6 .All works fine now

No problem,I use DJ pro 2 on my IPad Air 2 and it works too,really good Version with many futures.Perhaps I buy it for my Mac too then,when it is possible that it works with IOS 10.11.6,Many Thanks from Germany,Ingo

I got the same problem. 10.11.6 iOS. Dj pro 2. White Window when i want to log in on spotify but without any Text or log in data !

It worked perfect until yesterday

I sent a claim message to Algoriddim web support a few hours ago … there is still no answer

Unfortunately OSX 10.11.6 is the newest and updated version. My only alternative would be to buy another computer.

However, when I see the website of your company, the advertising (see attached) indicates that the minimum requirement to run is a 10.11 which Ingo and I comply with; derived from the above, I tend to think that the problem is on your side of the court and not in ours.

Hi Ingo,

I got this answer:

"Thanks for contacting the Algoriddim Support Team. We are sorry to hear you’re affected by this.

It seems there is a temporary Spotify login issue if you’re running djay Pro on a Mac with macOS version prior to 10.14 (the problem doesn’t appear on 10.14 or newer). We are currently investigating the issue and will get back as quickly as we can as we are getting more information on a fix.

We kindly ask for your understanding. Thank you."

From the above answer I understand that all Macs in the range 10.11 (like ours) to 10.14 have the problem. I think we’re not alone in this.