problems on djay pro windows

Isn’t anybody from algoriddim reading this forum…?

Same deal here. Crashed 3 times in 3 hours during a formal Christmas party. Luckily I had my old set up right next to this, and switched over. I really wanted this do work, but it is unreliable. I bought the program, and a controller and they way I see it, is that I’m out $300. I’m very surprised at the lack of support, or willingness to even tell people to expect an update. Too many people having issues with this software.

The same for me.Today in the hours it’s crashed 3 times. I work with a clean new Dell xps 15 laptop.

Beautiful to look at but not a programma you can trust.

I love the app on iphone: no problems so I wanted it on my pc to use it with my controller.
the program is great but ONLY the lag and stuttering at random time is a big issue!
this is happening with a lot of people and for a long time already.
If they fix it, the program is awesome for the small amount of money

Algoriddim is bussy to change the name of the programma into DJ Crash Professional. Than we have no problems anymore.

I also got the same problem with songs cut in half. Therefore the program is useless, until the problem is fixed…I got Spotify Premium.

I have the same problem with this app. Today crashed 3 times. Algoriddim please help us. Oder auf deutsch: es ist euch schon bekannt, oder? Was macht ihr gerade, um dieses Problem zu lösen?